Send money as simply as emails or texts. People Pay® eliminates the hassles of checks and cash. This innovative service lets you pay people back almost instantly — without having to leave the house. Settle dinner bills, send money for textbooks, or pay the babysitter. No sensitive information changes hands. All you need is a name and an email address or mobile phone number.1,2
Person-to-Person (P2P) Payments
- Quickly and easily send money from your checking or savings account
- Conveniently available within online banking
- Minimal information required:
- Recipient's name
- Recipient's email address or mobile phone number
- No need to exchange private account information
- Send notification to contacts via email or text
- Users receive money in their eligible account online at their bank (if it's a member of the People Pay network)
- Save valuable time; no extra trips necessary
You must be enrolled in online banking and bill pay in order to use People Pay. Then all you have to do is log in, click the "Pay Bills" tab, click the "People Pay" tab, and follow the instructions.
1 - Fees may apply.
2 - Daily and transaction limits apply.