Maximize your earning potential with a savings account that does more for your business. Our Business Money Market provides tiered interest, so higher balances earn higher rates. No need to lock up cash assets in long-term investments. In fact, access is enhanced with direct check writing. Have the best of both worlds — interest and liquidity — with this versatile account.
Business Money Market
- Competitive, tiered rates
- Higher balances earn higher rates
- Enjoy enhanced access to funds, including direct check writing:
- Unlimited in-person withdrawals or by mail
- 6 transactions per month by pre-authorized automatic, telephone/PC transfers (including bill payments), checks, drafts, debit cards, or other similar order payable to third parties,1
- 24/7 access to business online banking
- 24/7 access to business mobile banking with mobile deposit
- 24/7 access to business eStatements
- Avoid the $15 monthly maintenance fee by maintaining a $1,000 minimum average daily balance2
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
1 - Transaction Limits: Federal regulation limits you to six withdrawals and/or transfers from your money market account each statement cycle by preauthorized transfer, telephone/PC transfer (including bill payments), and check or debit card transactions payable to third parties. If you exceed the transaction limits on more than an occasional basis, we may revoke your privileges on that account; charge an excessive fee of $15, close your account, or we may convert your account to another type of account. Your funds may no longer earn interest after we convert or close your account.
2 - Fees may reduce earnings.