Improve earnings without risking your company's cash assets. Our certificates of deposit pay a guaranteed fixed rate — and guaranteed is always a good thing for your bottom line. We offer a range of terms to fit your business plan. By laddering maturity dates, you can add liquidity to your CD investments. Talk to your business banker today.
- Fixed rates, higher than regular savings
- Receive higher rates by selecting a longer term
- Provides more guarantee than other investments
- Terms from 3 months to 5 years
- No setup or maintenance fees
- Early withdrawals subject to penalty*
- Renews automatically upon maturity after 10-day grace period
- $2,500 minimum deposit to open
- FDIC insured to the maximum amount allowed by law
*Your account will mature in the length of time selected at account opening. If you withdraw any of the principal before the maturity date, we may impose a penalty. For terms of less than one (1) year, the penalty will be forfeiture of all of the interest earned and/or to be earned, on the amount withdrawn, to the scheduled maturity date. For terms of one (1) year and greater, the penalty will be the forfeiture of interest earned and/or to be earned, on the amount withdrawn for the number of months equal to the term of the certificate, expressed as number of months, divided by two. For example, the penalty on a 24-month term certificate would be 12 months of interest earned and/or to be earned on the amount withdrawn. Early withdrawal penalties may reduce the principal balance. This account will automatically renew. You will have ten (10) calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw funds without penalty. If you do not withdraw the funds, each renewal term will be for an identical period of time as the original term.